Wrap Around Care
Chepping View Primary Academy runs its own Wrap-Around-Care service.
The service is managed by Mrs.Fakih (WAC manager) and overseen by Mrs. Morris (Co-Principal). While Mrs. Fakih is on medical leave, Mrs. Gurney is covering her WAC leader role.
Prices and Times
- Breakfast Club- 7.30 until start of school £5.50 per session
- After-school club- end of school until up to 4.30pm £5 per session
- After-school club- end of school until up to 6pm £10 per session
- There is a 10% sibling discount after the first child.
- Please note there is a late collection fee of £5 per 10 minutes late for pick-ups after 6pm. If you pay the 4.30pm rate and collect after 4.30pm, you will be charged the £10 rate in order to be fair to other parents.
- If self-funding, WAC is paid for using the school gateway app (the same app we use for paying for trips etc).
- We do accept payments from some Childcare Voucher providers- Edenred (account number- P21133247), Computershare (account number 24586659) Care 4 You (account number- 27123633) and Sodexo (account number- 876802).
- We do also accept payments from the tax-free childcare accounts that the government provide (URN 137979). If you use this method please could you send your child's name & ref no for the payment to email@example.com on the first occasion, so we can match it to the correct child.
Children will be offered a choice of cereal, toast or yoghurt each with a piece of fruit and a drink, for example.
Children will be offered a snack such as a filled bagel, English muffin, crumpets etc along with a piece of fruit or vegetable (carrot or cucumber for eg) and a drink, as examples.
Drop Off and Pick Up
Parents who are dropping off before 8am can drive onto site.
Parents may also drive onto site for pick up. The Wrap-Around Care clubs will be based in the WAC Room. The external door to this room is on the pathway that runs alongside the school building, just before the wooden fence next to the office begins. There will be signs in the window to help you find it the first time. If you are not sure, please ask at the office for help, or speak to any member of staff.
In order to book, parents must have completed and returned the registration form for every child they wish to book for.
To download the form, please click here: Wrap Around Care Registration Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need paper copies, they can be obtained at the office and returned there.
The online booking system is available through the School Gateway app where parents currently make online payments for trips and events. Please download the School Comms app for easy access to bookings and payment. Bookings for after-school club can now be made up until 1.30pm on the day.
Wrap-Around Care Policies
- Email- email@example.com
- Phone- during school hours 01494 535564, during wrap around hours- mobile number 07531 455598