Public Sector Equality Duty
The Equality Act 2010 requires us to publish information that demonstrates that we have due regard for the need to:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
Chepping View Primary Academy is an inclusive school which prioritises the well-being and progress of every child. All members of our school community are valued. The Equality Act provides a framework to support our commitment to valuing diversity, tackling discrimination, promoting equality and fostering good relationships between people. It also supports our determination to tackle issues of disadvantage.
The main principles of our approach to equality are:
1. Everyone in our school community is of equal value
2. We recognise and respect difference
3. We foster positive attitudes and relationships and a shared sense of belonging
.4. We observe good practice in staff recruitment, retention and development.
5. We aim to reduce and remove inequalities and barriers that already exist.
6. We have the highest expectations of all our children.
Please find information on the Bucks Local offer here: Bucks Local Offer
Further Statutory Information
- 2016 IRMS Toolkit for Schools v5 Master 1
- Academy trust accounts submission coversheet 2019 to 2020 Ref AF310179982
- Articles of Association for IFPT
- COVID Strategy
- CVPA Remote Learning Provision Information for Parents and Carers
- CVPA remote learning website information for parents carers
- CVPA Sports Funding Evidence of Impact 2021 22
- Equality objectives for website
- Funding Agreement CVPA 30 March 2012
- IFPT Final accounts ending 2019
- IFPT 2021 Accounts
- IFPT Pupil Privacy Notice Sept 2019
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2021 2022
- Register of Interest
- SEND Annual Report 2021 22 CVPA