Public Sector Equality Duty
The Equality Act 2010 requires us to publish information that demonstrates that we have due regard for the need to:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
Chepping View Primary Academy is an inclusive school which prioritises the well-being and progress of every child. All members of our school community are valued. The Equality Act provides a framework to support our commitment to valuing diversity, tackling discrimination, promoting equality and fostering good relationships between people. It also supports our determination to tackle issues of disadvantage.
The main principles of our approach to equality are:
1. Everyone in our school community is of equal value
2. We recognise and respect difference
3. We foster positive attitudes and relationships and a shared sense of belonging
.4. We observe good practice in staff recruitment, retention and development.
5. We aim to reduce and remove inequalities and barriers that already exist.
6. We have the highest expectations of all our children.
Further Statutory Information
- 2016 IRMS Toolkit for Schools v5 Master 1
- Articles of Association for IFPT
- Chepping View Final Accounts 31082018
- Chepping View Primary Academy Final Accounts 2016 2017
- Chepping View Primary Academy Management Letter 20162017
- Chepping View Primary Academy PE and Sports Funding
- Equality objectives for website
- IFPT Pupil Privacy Notice Sept 2019
- Management Letter 2016
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019 20
- Register of Interest
- SEND Annual Report 2019 2020